3rd July, 11am
Immerse yourself in the season of the most beautiful blooms grown here at Killruddery. Learn how to tame the wild and sooth your soul through creative flower arrangements.
Learn to make your own bridal flowers and a matching Boutonniere using stems grown here at Killruddery.
Level: Suitable for absolute beginners or for those with some experience also.
Included in this Workshop
Our demonstration begins with a talk about selecting your bridal flowers
– the Spiral technique for making your bouquets.
– Making of a traditional domed posy
– Making of a loose style naturalistic bridal bouquet
– Finish using ribbon
– Mechanics of making a buttoniere
– You will make and take home two bridal bouquets and a buttoniere
– Refreshments: Killruddery Finger Food and Procecco or Fruit Coctail or Tea or Coffee
Durations: 4.5 hours
Price per person: €170 per person
OPTIONAL FOLLOW THROUGH:
*An Armful of Bridal Killruddery Cut Flowers:
After completion of this workshop we can assist you in selecting a delivery of cut flower stems available from our garden, picked especially for you and ready for you to arrange before your big day.