08 August 2021
Immerse yourself in the season of the most beautiful blooms grown here at Killruddery. Learn how to tame the wild and sooth your soul through creative flower arrangements.
They say a well made bouquet stands up by itself! Learn how to arrange flowers using a spiral technique and leave with two different hand tied bouquets made by yourself using the bounty of Killrudderys cut flowers.
Level: Suitable for absolute beginers or for those with some experience also.
Included in this Workshop
– Guided Walk and Talk through our seasonal cut flowers boarder in the Walled Garden
– Demonstration on the mechanics making a bouquet using the spiral technique, finishing and wrapping.
– At the end of your workshop you will take home two Hand bouquets; Front facing tall hand tie and a round regular hand tie
– Refreshments: Killruddery Finger Food and Prosecco or Fruit Cocktail or Tea or Coffee
– Workshop Location: Starts outside our Farm Shop – Flower Room.
– Duration: 2.5 hours, at a relaxed pace.
– €95 per person